It’s time for the Netball AGM! We will combine it with a social evening at Toro Bar just off Langstrasse.
Date: Thursday 29th January
Location: Toro Bar, Schöneggstrasse 25, 8004 Zürich (off Langstrasse). Bus stop: Zürich, Militär-/Langstrasse
Time: 18.45pm Please do your best to be there to start promptly.
Agenda: AGM from 18:45 – 19:45; social night from 20:00.
Catering: The club will provide sangria, a non-alcoholic alternative and some tapas. Other drinks and food are available à la carte to buy individually during the evening.
What happens at the AGM?
The AGM is the chance to hear what the club has done over the last year as well as the current state of club finances, and so you can share your ideas for future club development. It’s also when we elect a new committee – this is by majority vote by members, so it’s important as many members as possible attend the AGM to lend their full support to the new committee.
- Have a short presentation about what we achieved this year
- Ask members to give ideas about what we can do with the club money that is left over
- Give out prizes for outstanding effort in 2014
- Elect the new committee
At 8pm, we will have a normal social night, with some sangria and Spanish tapas in the very nice surroundings of the bar.
Who should come?
Everyone should come, even if you haven’t been to training recently. We would really like to see as many people as possible, including brand new members who have only been coming for a few weeks and folk we haven’t seen in a while. If you have been thinking about coming back after a break, don’t be embarrassed – we’d love to see you!
Before the AGM, please can all members:
- Read over the Statute Zurich Netball Club Jan 2013, last year’s AGM Minutes 2014 and the agenda and let us know of any amendments
- Fill in the feedback form
- Finally, please fill in the doodle to confirm your attendance so we can organise catering!
Thanks! And see you all soon.
(Afke, Anna, Clare, Claudia, Lara & Sophie)