Since March, Zurich Netball Club have been keeping their minds sharp during lockdown with a monthly virtual quiz. Questions on art, science, sport, movie and even celebrity deaths (!) have been posed to our members, who have been more than happy to show off their brains. Congratulations to the winners of our lockdown quizzes: Julie, Lakshmi, Claudia and Lorna!
Now our brains are finely tuned, it is time to get back on the netball court… almost! Summer fitness sessions will begin next Wednesday 15th July at 7pm until 8pm outside at Sihlhölzli (Manessestrasse 1, 8003 Zürich) until 26th August to help lose those lockdown kilos before proper training begins in again in September.
If you haven’t already signed up yet, add your name to the Doodle by clicking here so we know to expect you!
Due to the current circumstances, we will be adhering to social distancing rules and the recommendations of Swiss Netball and Swiss Olympic. The main rules that we ask everyone to stick to are below:
1. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
2. We will need to take attendance for each session
3. Everyone washes/disinfects their hands at the beginning/end of training
4. Everyone maintains physical distancing throughout the training (2m / 10m2 per person)
5. There will be a defined responsible person to ensure the above rules are followed
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact a member of the committee and we get back to you as soon as possible.
The Committee are looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in real life on Wednesday!